COLOR SENSE PART FOUR (COLOR SENSE VS COUNTRY) - Graphics design for beginners

Header Top Add

COLOR SENSE PART FOUR (COLOR SENSE VS COUNTRY)

COLOR SENSE (PART FOUR)


Hello....!! designers friend how are you, everybody?!?
Is my article is helpful !?! if it helps you then I will be pleased.

Today I will discuss COLOR SENSE VERSUS COUNTRY; sometimes in the meantime of design you must have to think the country; that means your client is from where?

If you Client is from Africa then you must keep it in your mind the African color schemes, if your client from Arabian then you must have to think the Arabian color schemes, if your client from the USA then you must have to think about USA color schemes, that means I want to say each and every country have an own color scheme and client  have a hidden love of this color schemes that because  client want  to see  his country color schemes, absence of their mind in his or her design. I think this is an important issue in design.

Now I will discuss the way to find out the color schemes;
You can see the Flag of the different country
You can search in google '' COLOR SCHEMES OF .....(COUNTRY NAME)


The above is not the only and one way to develop your color sense, but I have grown my color sense in this way, And I believe that if a new designer follows my previous articles and today`s articles he or she can be able to touch the sense of color and he or she can create a good design.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with RED.

Tito (RED Graphics)

No comments

If you have any question please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.