HOW TO DESIGN A T SHIRT (PART: ONE) - Graphics design for beginners

Header Top Add

HOW TO DESIGN A T SHIRT (PART: ONE)

T-SHIRT DESIGN:

T-Shirt design is a tremendously accepted outlet for creative designers. Nowadays there a lot of markets where you can sell you’re your design. Now I will discuss some tips for a T-Shirt design.

TIPS:

  • Think again and again and take time to explore your designing concept.
  • Imagine your design and try to see this design on a T-shirt.
  • Your design must have to be simple and easy to understand.
  • Think about your buyer who will buy your T-shirt. (Country, Nationalism. Age, Gender, season and Occasion).
  • Select your market where you can sell your design.
  • Select the right colors for your design. (CMYK MODE)
  • Prepare your design properly.


FONT SELECTION:

Now I will discuss the fonts that you can use for your design. Fonts are a very important key term for designing a T-shirt. The best font for design a T-shirt

HOW TO DESIGN A T-SHIRT (PART: ONE)
  1. SNACKER: Very attractive and simple.
  2. FLYCATCHER: Perfect for the retro T-shirt design.
  3. NOMAD: Slightly rough font to see but very clear to see.
  4. EDWARD: Looks like handwriting and nice to see.
  5. FAST: Is perfect for the wacky T-shirt design.
  6. MIST: Ideal for any T-shirt design.
  7. VOYAGEUR: Commonly perfect for any T-shirt design. It has lots of styles.
  8. RUSAL TYPO: Is a rustic font that works fantastically well on unique custom T-shirts.
  9. AMIRA BEAUTY: Floral type of font. If your design is about floral you may use this font.
  10. BISTRO:  An outline font where each letter is enhanced with a bi-color interior.


 Hello dear reader, just my thinking about T-shirt design. I am also a designer like you so if you find out any wrong information here please forgive me and  help me to provide correct information. If you have any question, you may ask I will reply. Thank you and very soon I will publish part two.

2 comments:

  1. The descriptive ideas presented in your article are shown with such enthusiasm that your passion has taken me over. I'll be forced to research more and try to learn more. Shirts are usually the best method for you to mirror your individual model. A Shirt fits and also can be amazing, classy, classy and also fashionable. printed hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! graphic design company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

If you have any question please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.